- BTD Wins Third Consecutive Safety Award of Merit
- New Lakeville Facility Now Operating
- Lakeville Trainers to Receive Training Of Their Own
- BTD Records A Safe 2012
- Illinois Employees to Complete International Organization for Standardization Training
- Employees Participating in Leadership Training Give Positive Reviews
- Detroit Lakes Facility Wraps Up Holiday Toy Drive
- Employee Retention and Engagement To Be A Focus in 2013
- Minneapolis Toy Drives A Success
- BTD Earns High Safety Marks in 2012
Nov 25, 2011
BTD is pleased to announce that this past October we recorded the best month in company history for total sales volume in one month. We are excited for our continued growth and the opportunity to bring exceptional service to our customers.
Nov 23, 2011
Caterpillar’s efforts to expand into the mining industry continue as they announced their offer to purchase the Chinese mine safely machinery maker ERA Mining Machinery Ltd. The acquisition would help Caterpillar expand into the mining industries of other countries and would also assist them in providing customers outside of China with these goods.
Nov 21, 2011
This month 6 BTD employees have started custom machining school in conjunction with MState in Detroit Lakes. In addition, 18 employees completed Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing training with Mark Brainard of Multi Metrics.
Nov 18, 2011
BTD is excited to announce the promotion of Craig Nelson to Account Manager (Tooling) as of November 7. Craig has been with BTD since 2000, holding positions including toolmaker, designer and most recently tooling estimator. Craig’s contributions and accomplishments are greatly appreciated and we wish him the best of luck in his new position.‹ First < 12 13 14 15 16 > Last ›