- BTD Wins Third Consecutive Safety Award of Merit
- New Lakeville Facility Now Operating
- Lakeville Trainers to Receive Training Of Their Own
- BTD Records A Safe 2012
- Illinois Employees to Complete International Organization for Standardization Training
- Employees Participating in Leadership Training Give Positive Reviews
- Detroit Lakes Facility Wraps Up Holiday Toy Drive
- Employee Retention and Engagement To Be A Focus in 2013
- Minneapolis Toy Drives A Success
- BTD Earns High Safety Marks in 2012
BTD Receives Safety Award of Merit from the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association
Apr 13, 2012
BTD is pleased to announce that we have been chosen as a recipient of the 2012 Safety Award of Merit from the Fabricators and Manufacturers Association (FMA). The award is given annually to metal fabrication companies that adhere to excellence in safety. Companies awarded needed to report injury and illness incidence rates that were better than the published Bureau of Labor Statistics rates by 10 percent or more.
Said Edward Youdell, president and CEO of FMA, “By winning an FMA/CNA Safety Award of Merit BTD Manufacturing has demonstrated its commitment to recognizing employees’ safe work habits, stimulating interest in accident prevention, and promoting safety in the workplace. We congratulate them on a job well done.”
The award will be presented at a recognition dinner held April 25-26.