- BTD Gets Involved In Helping The Next Generation of Manufacturers
- BTD To Open Their Doors For Tour Of Manufacturing
- Detroit Lakes: Offering the Best of Lakes Country All Year Long
- BTD to Begin Leadership Development Training
- BTD Employees Give Back with Holiday Food Drive
- Innovation in Excitement: The Polaris Journey
- Family and Fun in Lakeville, Minnesota
- Cost Engineering
- “Black-Book” Knowledge
- The Reusable Container
- A Colorful Job
BTD to Begin Leadership Development Training
Jan 05, 2012
BTD is excited to announce that beginning this January, we will be conducting Leadership Development Training Sessions at our Lakeville and Illinois locations. Employees will participate in the training over the course of 14 weeks at their current location. Topics such as team building, facilitating effective meetings, preparing and conducting performance reviews and planning for the future will be discussed.
Facilitating the growth of our employees is a top priority for BTD. Throughout these leadership sessions we hope to build on the great skills our employees already have to create an even stronger internal team that will produce the best possible results for our clients.